Why Wasn't India United Before?

Aatreya

Ad Honorem
Dec 2014
USA
Aryan: Maruts are Gods of winds.
Indigenous: We have a God who can fly through air.
Aryan: There must be some relation between the two. Your God may be the son of our God.
Indiogenous: Nice, let us make our God the son of your God so that there is no conflict.
Aryan: That is a nice idea. Then your God will become my God too. Let us call him Maruti.
Maruti is not a Wind God because he could fly through air. If there was one such God in non-Arya cultures, we should have seen at least one name for the God in other languages by now. But, alas there is none.

You provide entertainment.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
When did I say that Maruti is a wind God? That is what the Aryan said in my (imagined, explanatory) conversation. I said a God who can fly through air. Lord Hanuman is that God. You don't read the posts carefully.

Jan 2019
Valencia
Lol! Not surprised. South Asians are known to cook up such things to fulfill their fantasies when it comes to their history.
It's baffling to me that no one actually checked his claims. I just typed in "Jahnu Rajputs" on google and nothing came up. He went as far as to create a hoax Wikipedia page to support his fake identity lol!

Jan 2019
Valencia
Who cares about what caste or clan a member belongs to? Only the childish are concerned about it.
He literally declared himself a "Jahnu Rajput" (a fake caste) and paraded it around. There is nothing childish about calling someone out for making stuff up. This is a history forum after all and we are concerned with facts.

Devdas

Ad Honorem
Apr 2015
India
Lol! Not surprised. South Asians are known to cook up such things to fulfill their fantasies when it comes to their history.
Even Dravidian race is a cooked up theory. Ancient Hindu text refer Dravida as Tamil Nadu and Kerala [Dravida(Sanskrit) - Dramila/Damela(Prakrit) -Tamil] until some British missionary invented a Dravidian race out of it.