Why would white Germans start Cultural Marxism?

Status
Closed
Jan 2016
Collapsed wave
Well if you go there today, you'll find Turks and Arabs.

The point was, why would white people want to destroy European domination of the globe?
The Turks specifically came during the 60ties and 70ties because Germany experienced the so called Wirtschaftswunder and reached unemployment rates of zero. In those times outsourcing to China and India was non-existent, so the Germans looked to import some workers to cope with labour shortages.

Those were the so called Gastarbeiter (guest workers), who were supposed to stay there for a couple of years and go back to Turkey, but that didn't happen, so the Turks were mostly invited.

As for the actual question, 1 million migrants is 0.5% of the european population. They must be incredibly capable to dominate the 99.5% actual europeans.

Last edited:
Aug 2017
Florida
The Turks specifically came during the 60ties and 70ties because Germany experienced the so called Wirtschaftswunder and reached unemployment rates of zero. In those times outsourcing to China and India was non-existent, so the Germans looked to import some workers to cope with labour shortages.

Those were the so called Gastarbeiter (guest workers), who were supposed to stay there for a couple of years and go back to Turkey, but that didn't happen, so the Turks were mostly invited.

As for the actual question, 1 million migrants is 0.5% of the european population. They must be incredibly capable to dominate the 99.5% actual europeans.
The percentage of non-Europeans in western Europe is way higher than 0.5%.

But that wasn't the question, either.

The question was why would European people want to start a philosophy that would end European domination? All of this started in the interwar period.

robto

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
Isn't that to jump to conclusions? The name is just a name. Surely there has always (meaning the last 4-500 years) been a concept of "the old world", "the civilized world", "the west" etc? I don't think it's a very controversial belief that a 19th century Frenchman would feel a closer connection to an Englishman than a Japanese person.
But does Russia and Turkey share the same "Western civilisation"? - those two countries can very well lie in the European continent as well.

Last edited:
Jun 2017
Connecticut
Isn't that to jump to conclusions? The name is just a name. Surely there has always (meaning the last 4-500 years) been a concept of "the old world", "the civilized world", "the west" etc? I don't think it's a very controversial belief that a 19th century Frenchman would feel a closer connection to an Englishman than a Japanese person.
Well yeah, Japan was on the other side of the world and I wouldn't be surprised if most people in France and the UK didn't know Japan existed for most of their history's meanwhile the French and British were rivals with a pretty intertwined history that goes back all the way to 1066. I'm just saying there was no shared European "culture" and "identity" and that Europeans 100-200 or 300 years ago would be stunned to see the European Union as a reality because "European" was never an identity.

robto

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
Lisbon, Portugal

But that wasn't the question, either.

The question was why would European people want to start a philosophy that would end European domination? All of this started in the interwar period.
Can you actually define to me what is cultural Marxism in the first place? Something tells me that what you know about it, is the conspiracy theory "explanation", not what actually was cultural marxism.

Last edited:

robto

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
The other historumites said 0.5% migrants, not 0.5% non-Europeans.

And what's exactly a non-European? Does that include people with "brown" or "black" skin that lived in the continent for generations? Does non-Europeans also include Jewish people?

Aug 2017
Florida
Can you actually define to me what is cultural Marxism in the first place. Something tells me that what you know about it, is the conspiracy theory "explanation", not what actually was cultural marxism.
Just as "Marxism" seeks to abolish social classes, "cultural Marxism" seeks to abolish individual cultures.

This is obviously at the expense of the culture who is at the top, which was the Europeans.

It is responsible for all the "politically correct" speech and actions we must make sure to abide by in today's world.

Status
Closed