Women Only Train Cars

Status
Closed

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Dont talk down to me. I have every right to provide how I feel without getting treated like crap. Maybe I could say you know nothing about the world. I disagree with your approach and like others itt I am adamantly against segregating sexes on train cars. And there are other people in Japan who disagree with you.

The Japanese, Israeli, and Saudi Gov authorities are terrible leaders. Im not changing my view until these countries stop separating train cars by sexes.
I'll talk to you the way you deserve so long as you persist in spouting this ridiculous nonsense about a country you know absolutely nothing aboutm and a country that is very close to me. Your opinion is based on sheer ignorance, as you try to impose your worldview on a culture that is alien to you.

If you had spent any time in Japan, you wouldn't be posting such utter rubbish, and if you even bothered to talk to a Japanese woman living in Japan, you'd know how nonsensical your post is.

I will not tolerate this kind of ignorance without responding to it in the manner it deserves. If you educate yourself on the topic, then we can have a sensible dialogue, and not before.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Naomasa,

A poster itt personally attacked me,

And compare it to the silk cushion you live on .
-
specul8

Naomasa do your job and delete the personal attacks.
You are opening yourself to the comparison, and you're in no position to come crying to the mods if you persist in this line of posting.

You come out with all sorts of generalisations and platitudes that simply do not apply to the countries and cultures you are commenting on, and which are, frankly, borderline insulting to people who ARE familiar with those cultures.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Have you ever seen an upskirter run past you with an angry mother in pursuit?

Has your friend ever caught a groper in a headlock - then nearly be arrested himself for assault?

Has your friend ever intervened to rescue a fourteen year old girl from being intimidated by three adult strangers on a train?

No? Come back to me when you have first hand experience, and THEN you can lecture me about what the Japanese should or should not do.

Dec 2015
USA
I'll talk to you the way you deserve so long as you persist in spouting this ridiculous nonsense about a country you know absolutely nothing aboutm and a country that is very close to me. Your opinion is based on sheer ignorance, as you try to impose your worldview on a culture that is alien to you.

If you had spent any time in Japan, you wouldn't be posting such utter rubbish, and if you even bothered to talk to a Japanese woman living in Japan, you'd know how nonsensical your post is.

I will not tolerate this kind of ignorance without responding to it in the manner it deserves. If you educate yourself on the topic, then we can have a sensible dialogue, and not before.
Your still treating me like trash. Please stop that. Its your opinion^ I could likewise simply say you know nothing at all about Japan. There are some 200+ countries in the world, people will talk about countries they have not visited. Please I dont know why you are posting so against me, you trying to hurt my feelings? I have never done anything to you. Lets just move on, I can not change who I am and how I feel about these issues. Besides other posters itt , and of course many people worldwide just like me will disagree with a policy of separating sexes on train cars.

You still have not changed my views, and you never will on this issue. Only way I will change my outlook on Japan, Israel and Saudi or any country that separates sexes on train cars is if they reverse such a policy. You talk about cultures, well crime is a worldwide issue. Regardless of trains, sexual assault occurs everywhere.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Your still treating me like trash. Please stop that. Its your opinion^ I could likewise simply say you no nothing at all about Japan.
Let me disabuse you of that notion right now. I travel regularly to Japan and I speak Japanese. So yes, I know a hell of a lot more than you do about the country.

It seems to be clear that you think giving easy access to perverts is a good idea, and you don't believe in protecting women from abuse. So much for your supposed liberal views and equality.

Dec 2015
USA
Let me disabuse you of that notion right now. I travel regularly to Japan and I speak Japanese. So yes, I know a hell of a lot more than you do about the country.

It seems to be clear that you think giving easy access to perverts is a good idea, and you don't believe in protecting women from abuse. So much for your supposed liberal views and equality.
I am who I am , Im not changing. Of course I totally disagree with your approach. I dont need to visit Japan, Israel or Saudi to comment on these countries. There are some 200 countries in the world who has visited all of them? People are going to talk about different countries its totally fine. I will say btw, I have no interest in visiting Japan, Israel or Saudi until they change there train car policies. Japan a country of over 120 million people is going to have a multitude of views and I agree with any Japanese person whom is against seperating train cars by sex. Come on Naomasa why dont you like one of my posts, lets be friends? Give me something to make me feel accepted like you do with others, how about something pleasant? At the least treat me like you want to be treated?

Crime is something I am against. I cleared that up, so you dont have to in the future say to me

It seems to be clear that you think giving easy access to perverts is a good idea

No I dont think that way.

I am a liberal which is why I am so adamantly against segregating train cars by sex. We dont do that in the USA and our trains are just as busy. And further, sexual assault can and does happen away from trains. This is a bad policy for any country to separate train cars by sexes.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
I am who I am , Im not changing. Of course I totally disagree with your approach. I dont need to visit Japan, Israel or Saudi to comment on these countries. There are some 200 countries in the world who has visited all of them? People are going to talk about different countries its totally fine. I will say btw, I have no interest in visiting Japan, Israel or Saudi until they change there train car policies. Japan a country of over 120 million people is going to have a multitude of views and I agree with any Japanese person whom is against seperating train cars by sex. Come on Naomasa why dont you like one of my posts, lets be friends? Give me something to make me feel accepted like you do with others, how about something pleasant? At the least treat me like you want to be treated?

Crime is something I am against. I cleared that up, so you dont have to in the future say to me

It seems to be clear that you think giving easy access to perverts is a good idea

No I dont think that way.

I am a liberal which is why I am so adamantly against segregating train cars by sex. We dont do that in the USA and our trains are just as busy. And further, sexual assault can and does happen away from trains. This is a bad policy for any country to separate train cars by sexes.
You don't have to visit them, but you need to be familiar with their cultures, which you quite clearly are not, and are pronouncing judgement on something you are completely ignorant of.

You claim to be against crime yet you're against protecting women and girls. You know what that makes you? A hypocrite, and your views are dangerous to the women in those countries. I've seen far too many foreigners trying to impose their ignorant views on developing countries, and I know how damaging they can be.

So what if you don't do it in the USA? Which part of "Japan is not the USA" do you find hard to understand?

You have no intention of visiting them? So you have no interest in actually educating yourself and are proud to continue in your ignorance. If that's how you approach a topic, then I suggest you keep your views to yourself.

Status
Closed