Would Eastern Europe have received a lot of non-White immigration over the last 75 years if it wasn't for Communism?

May 2014
SoCal
Yes, but they never would have been as prevalent as they are today if it wasn't for the aftermath of the Second World War. Of course I was being critical of feminism and secularism. They are part of a process which is ultimately going to result in the downfall of Western Civilzation if left unchecked.
France was secular from 1905 and yet managed to do just fine. For that matter, doesn't the US Constitution forbid the establishment of any official religion?

There is a big difference between giving women the right to vote, and having them usurp the natural position of man in a leadership role and in the work place.
Women were queens at various points in time throughout history. Are you saying that none of them did a good job?

Jun 2018
New Hampshire
France was secular from 1905 and yet managed to do just fine. For that matter, doesn't the US Constitution forbid the establishment of any official religion?

Women were queens at various points in time throughout history. Are you saying that none of them did a good job?
I was primarily addressing secularism as permeating to the great bulk of the general population. Not necessarily in the sense of an official religion.

Regarding feminism, once again, I am addressing the prevailing trend of modern western culture which has all but done away with traditional gender roles.

Yes, secularism and feminism as dominant traits of the prevailing culture are inherently destructive.

May 2014
SoCal
I was primarily addressing secularism as permeating to the great bulk of the general population. Not necessarily in the sense of an official religion.

Regarding feminism, once again, I am addressing the prevailing trend of modern western culture which has all but done away with traditional gender roles.

Yes, secularism and feminism as dominant traits of the prevailing culture are inherently destructive.
Czechs are secular and nationalistic, though. As for feminism, there appears to be a lot of it in Israel but Israeli Jews are still having a lot of children.

Jun 2018
New Hampshire
Czechs are secular and nationalistic, though. As for feminism, there appears to be a lot of it in Israel but Israeli Jews are still having a lot of children.
Yeah, Czech Republic and Israel are two exceptions that prove the rule I suppose. But look at Germany, the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Canada, and about half the United States...

May 2014
SoCal
Secularism helps to prevent bashit crazy religious ideas from becoming law and feminism significantly helped women improve their status--by helping them get the right to vote, to have jobs, et cetera.

Nov 2012
Seattle
Moscow city on Ramadan. Most of them came from Soviet central Asian republics and many from Caucasus in search of employment. Currently, Moscow city has around 2 mln of Muslims.

You know, it does not look this horrible. I have been to Moscow during Ramadan. They specifically took the photo you posted next to the mosque, but in general, Moscow streets look fine.

There are “green tents” along many routes because as we all know, you can not drink or eat before the first star, so these tents serve to feed the people after the star is up in the sky. I was slightly concerned because of the taxicabs, what if my driver would have hypoglycemia, but nothing bad happened. Young drivers from Central Asia told me that collecting cotton in the fields, in heat, during Ramadan was not easy, though.

But in general, it is not about Islamic migration. Moscow has the money, so people from poorer places drift there to work. They speak Russian, and much as Islam is their part of life, there are many cultural similarities because their parents grew up in the Soviet Union. In fact, we could learn something from them, too, their attitude to the elderly, for example.

In Europe, the situation is very different as former colonies did not merge with the metropoles, culturally or ethnically.