Would Roosevelt have had more success at Yalta if his health had not been so poor?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Enculturation over the centuries. They wreactually Kashubian on the maternal side and German, or at least German for generations on the paternal. As you know, much of Pomorze/Pomerania?Pommern was under the influence of Germany. It wasn't uncommon for Slavs to be Germanized and then see themselves as such. After both world wars there was movement like this. There are stories after the Germans left and Kashubian/Poles took their residence,as is, furniture and all. For the Soviets, after the 2nd WW, this would have freed up space for the ethnic Poles from the east. i don't believe the U.K. or the U.S. had any interest or input in this process. The Soviets controlled Poland and eastern germany. The decision was theirs alone, as I understand it.
That makes sense.

BTW, why did your relative remain in Poland after the end of WWI?

Rodger

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
US
That makes sense.

BTW, why did your relative remain in Poland after the end of WWI?
I don't know. I have communicated by email and it has was years ago. I am not sure if he is still alive. He was born after the Great War . His mother was not German. I can't say why his Germanized paternal side stayed.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
OK.

Anyway, you can check and see if you can find an obituary for him.

Also, did he have any children?

Finally, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you, Rodger? 70?

Rodger

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
US
OK.

Anyway, you can check and see if you can find an obituary for him.

Also, did he have any children?

Finally, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you, Rodger? 70?
The obit may be hard. I have an email address only. I don't know if anybody is still checking it. And me, I may be old, but not that old.:) 55.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Well, you can try e-mailing him and see if you'll get a response from him.

Also, thanks for this information. :) I'm 26, BTW. :)

In addition, I would advise you and other people here to create additional threads on this section of this forum. Come up with an interesting question, and ask it. :) This section previously had so much more life. :(