yellowhwang's World(+Korean) History Timelines

Sep 2017
Seoul, South Korea
I am a history - loving computer programmer.
I made the world history timelines intermittently and recently made it in English.

http://yellow.kr/en/yhistory.jsp

The English version reduced Korean history a lot and centered on world history chronology.

Please take a look at various advice.

Willempie

Ad Honorem
Jul 2015
Netherlands
Very nice. What do you use to store the data as it is quite quick even when I am at a slow connection ATM.

Ichon

Ad Honorem
Mar 2013
Yeah that info comes up quick. Nice that you organized by Korea, Major, and World. I think it could become even a bit better with religious, military, technology categories.

Sep 2017
Seoul, South Korea
This is a work in progress. Currently I think about 80 ~ 85% completion. I will continue to add various fields.

Fox

Ad Honorem
Oct 2011
Korea
Please take a look at various advice.
This is a great project. I was going to make a few suggestions, but upon exploring the site I notice you've already anticipated and included most of them. One thing I would like is an option to filter out all the non-Korean history events on the event list or timeline. Is that possible now? If not, could it be included? I also feel like the Korean content could be richer, especially by including more personages. Even important figures like Yulgok and Toegye don't seem to be on the list (or if they are there, I'm not seeing them).

Sep 2017
Seoul, South Korea
One thing I would like is an option to filter out all the non-Korean history events on the event list or timeline. Is that possible now? If not, could it be included? I also feel like the Korean content could be richer, especially by including more personages. Even important figures like Yulgok and Toegye don't seem to be on the list (or if they are there, I'm not seeing them).
Thank You. ^^
Currently I think about 80 ~ 85% completion. I will continue to update timelines.
I have a lot of things to do including search, including your comments.