You can change 10 national borders worldwide; which ones would you change?

Aug 2019
United States
Are you also going to build high-speed rail from Afghanistan to Karachi? :)
They haven't even built that from Karachi to Peshawar yet lol. That said, it is an interesting topic. Asia has a lot of potential for high speed rail, I can imagine high speed rail from Lahore to Karachi then to Tehran to Istanbul, heck maybe high speed rail connecting Pakistan to Malaysia and every country in between but that's a pipedream.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
They haven't even built that from Karachi to Peshawar yet lol. That said, it is an interesting topic. Asia has a lot of potential for high speed rail, I can imagine high speed rail from Lahore to Karachi then to Tehran to Istanbul, heck maybe high speed rail connecting Pakistan to Malaysia and every country in between but that's a pipedream.
You could connect Pakistan to Malaysia through China, Vietnam/Laos, and Thailand. :)

Maki

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Republika Srpska
For instance, Serbia did not challenge Macedonia's secession even though Macedonia was a historical part of Serbia.
Macedonian elections were not by an ultra-nationalistic party though. Had that happened, the situation might have been different. Might.

Maki

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Republika Srpska
What would the Serbs have done?
Well, as I already said, the Yugoslav People's Army had every right to fight against the separatists but now I think about it, I really don't think Serbia would have done anything to Macedonia even if the nationalists won the elections. I don't think Serbia wanted yet another war.

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Well, as I already said, the Yugoslav People's Army had every right to fight against the separatists but now I think about it, I really don't think Serbia would have done anything to Macedonia even if the nationalists won the elections. I don't think Serbia wanted yet another war.
How would the international community have reacted if Serbia would have fought to preserve Yugoslavia?

As for Macedonia, were Macedonian nationalists hostile towards Serbs and/or Serbia? If not, I suspect that Serbia might simply let them go.