Your country's most shameful moments

Jul 2016
Dengie Peninsula
Britain is still in Europe. That is a bit shameful as a majority of the people voted to get out! That is democracy being stamped on and on the assumption Boris is still our Prime Minister on 31 Oct, (Our latest date of departure, after telling the EU 3 years ago) We had better be out or he will be out, definitely.
By the way, I voted "Stay IN" in case anyone thinks I am biased!

Jul 2017
Europe
Britain is still in Europe. That is a bit shameful as a majority of the people voted to get out! That is democracy being stamped on and on the assumption Boris is still our Prime Minister on 31 Oct, (Our latest date of departure, after telling the EU 3 years ago) We had better be out or he will be out, definitely.
By the way, I voted "Stay IN" in case anyone thinks I am biased!

Britain will always be in Europe (geographical location), but will leave the E.U. (political union).

Sep 2012
Bulgaria
Let's not turn this into another Brexit thread / this is not even current event section / it is quite confusing and even painful for some issue. Lets just wait using here President Bush words towards Putin on democracy in a certain country / we gonna find out sooner or later.

Similar History Discussions